Trusted Michigan Family Law Firm Stands Up for Clients
Knowledgeable attorney addresses personal litigation needs throughout Michigan
When you have a legal problem, a skilled Michigan attorney with a deep understanding of Michigan law can work toward getting you a positive resolution. At the Law Offices of Barry Fayne in Southfield, I have 45 years of experience negotiating and litigating family law and personal injury cases. Whatever problem you are confronting, you can count on me to carefully review your case and to put you on the best path forward.
Respected counsel guides Michigan residents through trying situations
Dealing with legal matters can leave people feeling lost or overwhelmed. That’s why having a skilled attorney working on your case can be so valuable. Clients who have retained my services know I handle cases with:
- Empathy —You can feel assured that I will approach your individual matter with sensitivity and understanding.
- Determination — Whether negotiating outside of court or taking your case to trial, I am dedicated to achieving the best possible solution.
- Skill and experience — When you work with me, you’ll know that my advice is based on knowledge honed during more than four decades in the legal profession.
It’s important to find the right legal representative for your individual needs. I offer a free initial consultation so that you can discuss your case comfortably and be advised of the steps ahead and the costs involved.
Committed legal assistance in family law and personal injury matters
Southfield clients rely on me to represent their interests in these practice areas:
- Divorce — I’ll walk you through the entire process of contested divorce and uncontested divorce matters, including how equitable distribution of property works and how spousal support is calculated. I’ll also explain circumstances in which you may avoid paying spousal support.
- Child custody and support — I’ll work to protect and advance your parenting rights consistent with the best interests of the children. I’ll also make sure that any child support awarded is fair to you.
- Family law —My firm also handles such other family law matters as legal separations, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements and paternity disputes.
- Personal injury — I work to obtain monetary compensation in cases involving child abuse and other personal injuries.
No matter how daunting your legal matter, I will support you with targeted advice and compassionate guidance.
Contact an experienced Michigan attorney for a free consultation
At the Law Offices of Barry Fayne in Southfield, I provide clients throughout Michigan with skilled legal advice in family and personal injury matters. To schedule a free consultation, call 248-763-6014 or contact me online.